Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: DNA Development Blog

It's annoying when life gets in the way, I'm just happy this is still moving along, even if a bit slowly.
    I don't know, fly casual

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Of course. I've been completely slammed with work and have not had time to dedicate to finishing this project up. Our game was at E3 and for a small company that's kind of a big deal. Big deal = little sleep though.

I'm very sorry to have let this project languish. My wife and kids have taken a little driving vacation and left me with the next week or so of free time, so I will have some updates very soon, if I can stay awake for more than two hours after I get home from the office.

(me at e3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRu9ihXu0GU )

-Curt (Actually, Curt is my middle name, my first name is Geoffrey and that's why she calls me that, this was my first interview in the first hour of the first day after I had been up all night making the game work properly)
    As a part time tower defense game junkie this looks like fun!
    I've played way too much Tower Madness and Star Defense on ios... Star Defense's spherical and cube boards are some of my favorite.

Oh man bust-a-move mutiplayer and tower defense.... My time is officially wasted

Of course. I've been completely slammed with work and have not had time to dedicate to finishing this project up. Our game was at E3 and for a small company that's kind of a big deal. Big deal = little sleep though.

I'm very sorry to have let this project languish. My wife and kids have taken a little driving vacation and left me with the next week or so of free time, so I will have some updates very soon, if I can stay awake for more than two hours after I get home from the office.

-Curt (Actually, Curt is my middle name, my first name is Geoffrey and that's why she calls me that, this was my first interview in the first hour of the first day after I had been up all night making the game work properly)
    Curt major congrats on making it to E3. I know that is a huge mile stone for any gaming company. Love the look of the game. Torn as to which I'm more excited about; the game or the DNA board!

Hey Curt,
    here's hoping you got some sleep and time for the project..

Is there anything we as a group can do to help Curt?

Dude, tower defense is my favorite time waster.

I absolutely approve of this being why the DNA board slowed down, and absolute congrats on making it into E3!

Supports Inception Designs
    Supports Inception Designs
    hehe okay well I'm working on it now, first batch will be ready soon.

woot woot woot.

Gotta see a board/OLED/3button board mockup.