Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

yes all the lapco tips fit and work, we have tried them out at the shop. Rap4 Tips get about a thread or two on and then stop, different pitch im assuming. Tiberius extensions and mock supressors fit from a T4 that we had laying around the shop...

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    yes all the lapco tips fit and work, we have tried them out at the shop. Rap4 Tips get about a thread or two on and then stop, different pitch im assuming. Tiberius extensions and mock supressors fit from a T4 that we had laying around the shop...
    Great info Thanks

The Rap4 may be hit or miss, I found 2 at the field this weekend that fit on my Stella.

More massive props to Simon and this barrel design after playing this weekend. I had at least 6 people come up to me after games asking what the heck I was shooting because it was so quiet. I happily became an Inception Salesman pointing out the features of the barrel.

Styg

Quote Originally Posted by Stygshore View Post
    More massive props to Simon and this barrel design after playing this weekend. I had at least 6 people come up to me after games asking what the heck I was shooting because it was so quiet. I happily became an Inception Salesman pointing out the features of the barrel.

Styg
    Much appreciated!

Word of mouth is more valuable to help me and Inception than anything else. Posting on the forums, social media, and telling people at the field is really appreciated. Thank you all for doing that!

Even better yet is to go out on the field and lay waste to people and when they ask how you put every ball dead on.....show them the stella...Haaa

I put the stella on my DSG...now I don't play anymore, I'm either answering questions about the gun or the barrel haha.

Any ETA for the Apex tips?

I will have the prototypes at Living Legends and you can buy one to use there if you don't mind the packaging coming without a label

Sounds like an epic plan!

what will be released at LL7? can you share? I saw the Apex adapter on FB