Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

I made a darn good case for picking up a Stella. The short version was, I've been liquidating things I haven't been using, or things I can replace with a Stella kit. The only reason I've kept my Freak set around is for the Apex capability, and the Stella will take care of that need for me.

Hmm... No word on pricing? I really want to know how much to raise via selling barrels

Not yet. February
    Automags.org - Home of the mild mannered, helpful automag people.

Man I really wished that polished black and a polished clear was offered. But then again it keeps anno places up and running

Nicad, I sent an e-mail with the CAD and some images. Let me know that you got it please

Quote Originally Posted by get.lit.up View Post
    Man I really wished that polished black and a polished clear was offered. But then again it keeps anno places up and running
    I wish I could afford to stock those options too, but the reality is that would double what I keep in stock and as a small company that simply isn't possible at this time. There are great anodizers all around the country/world now that can help resolve that issue for people that want something specific and by being able to get the parts raw they aren't ruining the barrels finish in the stripping process.

I will likely do a special run now and then with other options but I can't afford to stock them all.

Simon, if initial reviews and price points are good I'm totally down for Preordering some polished clear backs and polished black tips. And wait for others interested in same color schemes.

I don't like to take pre-orders from customers as they just always seem to run into issues.

Depending on how things go I will talk to my anodizer about having some parts done clear but the issue always ends up being the batch cost for something with only a small number of parts makes it expensive with my local guy.

Insider
    Simon my beat up old CCM kit bothers me to no end... Any updates?

Should be out at the end of this month. Paintball Extravaganza is the planned release

Just finishing up the packaging now.

are you going to have kits or ala cart available at PBE or just doing orders...