Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see some firearms

I saw this yesterday while playing some pool yesterday, on my phone. This guy had his profile pic of a handgun with "WRONG" on top & "HOUSE" ingraved on the bottom. It was cute, but the realist in me says, if someone else could read it, then you are doing something wrong.

Panda, that is awesome work and hope that it can generate some work for you looks great. Glock slides are a little plain, IMO.

Custom Kimber 45

thats reaaally nice

Updates on the kriss...

Dad's as an sbr

Mine...sbr in process

Last edited by wetwrks; 05-20-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Got in a little recoil therapy today. My AK is shooting 2" low and 2" left at 25 yards. That's going to be some serious adjusting on the sight, I think.

My Carry items

My first and current AR build- 300blk

Just waiting on my SilencerCo Omega to be processed and then my Suppressed build will be complete.

I have a few other hunting items not worth getting pictures of. Marlin 30-30 Carbine, 410 Over-n-Under, Remington Nylon 66 .22.

Also got this from my Uncle-

Sonic, I used an aero precision lower on my ar build too. I'll try to get some pics up. I went with a vg6 epsilon brake, a diamondhead handguard, sionics barrel and some other goodies. Shoots pretty nice and the build was super easy.

My pistol collection is quite small for now, but I have 3 glocks. A 19, 17 and 22.

My carry guns are a Shield and Full size M&P too. I put Apex Tactical trigger kits in them and it made a huge difference. It is an upgrade i highly recommend.

https://store.apextactical.com/WebDirect

Ok...quick update here

From left to right...SIG MPX, SBRd AR15 (now needs stock), 9mm Tavor with Rattworx suppressor, SBRd Kriss.

that Tavor is awesome!
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.