Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see some firearms

Quote Originally Posted by UV Halo View Post
    It looks cool but, I must admit, it feels like I'm holding a tuna (It's got some thickness to it) :P

I'm presently torn between drooling over the IWI Tavor, the Desert Tech MDR, and to a lessor extent the Kel-Tec RDB. I like downward ejecting like the RDB over forward or side ejecting. However, Kel-Tecs haven't been the most consistently reliable performers.
    I have been told that the F2000 platform looks like a raisin, so take that as you will lol, I still love them from a design perspective

the tavor is very nice, recoil is very managable because of the design and ergonomics of the gun, I have shot one back to back against my aug and they are very similar in shot feel, biggest difference is trigger feel IMO

and Im not a fan of kel tec in general as a manufacturer, most of their stuff looks and feels very cheap to me, and most of the reviews I have seen have all seemed to agree with that sentiment
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

This is an awesome thread. Keep posting guys.

I believe I will be attending the gun show in philadelphia this weekend, cant wait to ogle all the cool stuff
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

So...I started shooting 2 gun competitions. Once a week for 5 weeks then 1 week off.

The first 2 5 week sessions I used the FiveseveN and my HK 94. This session I am running the Fiveseven and the Tavor. Probably run that the next 5 week session as well just so I can be comfortable with it.

My father ran the PS90 for the first 2 5 week sessions...the biggest drawback with it is changing mags is a pain...expecially under pressure.

Wouldn't 5.7 prices be a fair drawback?

Quote Originally Posted by HipboyScott View Post
    Wouldn't 5.7 prices be a fair drawback?
    I am paying about $23 per box.

Also as this is a gun I carry every day I prefer to be really used to shooting it. Never know when I will need that experience for real.

Shot a S&W 500 today

So awesome

Just picked it up

S&W 686P 6" Stainless

Oooooohh pretty

Nice .357

I had a little air weight snubnose hammerless in .357 that I liked.