Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs Hand Molded Pico Hopper shells

Looking forward to getting mine in. Thanks for being flexible on the shipping timing Simon.

I'll post pics of mine once it gets here although I might be distracted unpacking my stuff from my move.

Also, I found a Extreme Rage Overdrive I'd forgotten about in my box of random stuff, feedneck is broken off the shell but do any of you have an idea on what I should use the internals for?
    Last edited by Lumberjack; 12-31-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Simon,
    Can you please add me to the list. I will take whatever color is available.

- - - Updated - - -

Simon,
    Can you please add me to the list. I will take whatever color is available.

List should be up todate now

If you choose to forgo one of the currently available because they aren't a colour you want you will keep your place in line for when the coloured ones you do want come in. If I don't get a response in two days you lose your place but only for this batch, you still get to catch up when the next batch come in and keep your place in line for that one.

I am trying to be as fair as possible with the limited supply I have.

They are $50 for the shell set which is left and right shells, battery door, and rip drive wheel. They ship in a Priority USPS box for $8.

I AM WAITING FOR THE NEXT SHIPMENT, PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY UNTIL THEY ARE IN STOCK

Paypal once they are in stock to sales@inceptiondesigns.com

Current list of people still wanting a shell kit.

skibbo -
    Lumberjack - black
    7paintball -
    Halo - black
    Prederpaintball -
    going_home -
    BTAUTOMAG - lime green
    Bartman - colour
    Dexter - black
    shankster17- black
    BigPumpPlayer - blue or black
    quick2dye - any colour

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    Looking forward to getting mine in. Thanks for being flexible on the shipping timing Simon.

I'll post pics of mine once it gets here although I might be distracted unpacking my stuff from my move.

Also, I found a Extreme Rage Overdrive I'd forgotten about in my box of random stuff, feedneck is broken off the shell but do any of you have an idea on what I should use the internals for?
    The ER OD is probably scrap... they are ok hoppers but I don't know that you can get parts for them.

The shells are still made of brittle plastic so I'm really just looking for an idea to use the drive system in. I might build something custom later on and use it for that. No point in throwing it away. All the electronics are fine.

SHELLS ARE HERE!

If you choose to forgo one of the currently available because they aren't a colour you want you will keep your place in line for when the coloured ones you do want come in. If I don't get a response in two days you lose your place but only for this batch, you still get to catch up when the next batch come in and keep your place in line for that one.

They are $50 for the shell set which is left and right shells, battery door, and rip drive wheel. They ship in a Priority USPS box for $8.

THE NEXT SHIPMENT IS IN STOCK, IF YOU WANT ONE I RECOMMEND YOU GET A BLACK ONE NOW AS I DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE IN STOCK AGAIN

Paypal NOW to sales@inceptiondesigns.com please specify your username so I can adjust the list and know who I am still waiting for.

After the people on this list get their shells I will be out of stock again.

You have two days to send payment please.

skibbo -
    Lumberjack - black
    7paintball -
    Halo - black
    Prederpaintball -
    going_home -
    BTAUTOMAG - lime green
    Bartman - colour
    Dexter - black
    shankster17- black
    quick2dye - any colour

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    The shells are still made of brittle plastic so I'm really just looking for an idea to use the drive system in. I might build something custom later on and use it for that. No point in throwing it away. All the electronics are fine.
    Custom build is your best bet.

payment sent

I just sent payment for a set.

Thanks Simon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    SHELLS ARE HERE!

THE NEXT SHIPMENT IS IN STOCK, IF YOU WANT ONE I RECOMMEND YOU GET A BLACK ONE NOW AS I DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE IN STOCK AGAIN

Paypal NOW to sales@inceptiondesigns.com please specify your username so I can adjust the list and know who I am still waiting for.

After the people on this list get their shells I will be out of stock again.

You have two days to send payment please.

skibbo -
    Lumberjack - black
    7paintball -
    Halo - black
    Prederpaintball -
    going_home -
    BTAUTOMAG - lime green
    Bartman - colour
    Dexter - black
    shankster17- black
    quick2dye - any colour

Yay!!! Can't wait to get mine. Sent you an email Simon

Quote Originally Posted by quick2dye View Post
    I just sent payment for a set.

Thanks Simon!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Yay!!! Can't wait to get mine. Sent you an email Simon
    Got them both. and working on the orders now.

Looking for a BIG favour from anyone that already has a Pico or is about to get a set. Can they take some nice photo's with a white background that I can use to send out to dealers and for them to use to sell/promote the shell kits?

Thanks!