Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs Hand Molded Pico Hopper shells

Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    SOLD OUT AGAIN!

If you choose to forgo one of the currently available because they aren't a colour you want you will keep your place in line for when the coloured ones you do want come in. If I don't get a response in two days you lose your place but only for this batch, you still get to catch up when the next batch come in and keep your place in line for that one.

I am trying to be as fair as possible with the limited supply I have.

They are $50 for the shell set which is left and right shells, battery door, and rip drive wheel. They ship in a Priority USPS box for $8.

THE NEXT SHIPMENT WILL HOPEFULLY BE HERE BY SECOND WEEK IN FEB, IF YOU WANT ONE I RECOMMEND YOU GET ON THE LIST BELOW

Paypal ONLY AFTER THEY ARE IN STOCK PLEASE to sales@inceptiondesigns.com please specify your username so I can adjust the list and know who I am still waiting for.

Current list of people still wanting a shell kit.

You have two days to send payment once they are in stock or they go to the next person/store in line.

skibbo -
    7paintball -
    going_home -
    BTAUTOMAG - lime green
    Bartman - colour
    shankster17- black
    olsenpb - black
    fernando8877 - black

Insider
    Logshot question, I know.

Got my Pico loader kit last week, one of the battery door retaining tabs broke off. Is there any way to get spare battery doors? I've got a feeling these will break easily over time.

*EDIT*

Saw that you needed pictures on a white background, here you go!

Hope this helps! PM me if you need a high-res pictures.
    Last edited by Hook; 01-10-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Hook, thank you ever so much! I really appreciate it. I take it I can use those freely, and so can my dealers to promote and sell the shell kits?

I am working on getting the battery doors made as spares and as soon as I have them I will send you one. e-mail me with your shipping address please sales@inceptiondesigns.com please include a picture of the area that broke.

I am talking to the tool maker about strengthening the tabs if we can.

Simon,

I ran into a problem installing the internals of an empire scion into the shells. The board has a capacitor that gets in the way. Do you have any suggestions to get around this? I was thinking of removing it and soldering it on the back side, I just don't know if capacitors are polarity sensitive?capacitor.jpgcapacitor1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Simon,

I ran into a problem installing the internals of an empire scion into the shells. The board has a capacitor that gets in the way. Do you have any suggestions to get around this? I was thinking of removing it and soldering it on the back side, I just don't know if capacitors are polarity sensitive?capacitor.jpgcapacitor1.jpg

Up and running, took a while to install but I also was uber cautious. Got the nice decals on my ride as well, overall very cool stuff and thanks Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by quick2dye View Post
    Simon,

It is a tight fit with the Scion internals but ends up an awesome hopper. I was able to get mine to fit although the shells bowed slightly where the capacitor is.

You could carve a little material away where the cap sits, or if you feel up to it relocate it to the other side. Just look at which wire is where and do the same when you put it on the other side and you should be good. It would end up being a mirror of how it is now with the lead marked by the grey segment toward the connector still.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPumpPlayer View Post

Up and running, took a while to install but I also was uber cautious. Got the nice decals on my ride as well, overall very cool stuff and thanks Simon!
    Awesome! Glad to hear it

Insider
    Hook, thank you ever so much! I really appreciate it. I take it I can use those freely, and so can my dealers to promote and sell the shell kits?
    By all means, please do! I've also taken several pictures of the Pico in comparison to other loaders. Let me know if you'd like those as well.

I am working on getting the battery doors made as spares and as soon as I have them I will send you one. e-mail me with your shipping address please sales@inceptiondesigns.com please include a picture of the area that broke.
    Will do, thanks!
    Last edited by Simon; 01-12-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Finally got around to putting my together last night.. all things considered, it went together pretty easily. Not sure if this is the case or not, but the shells seem more durable then the halo..
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

It's a highly resilient urethane material instead of the polycarbonate of the Halo Shells.