Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs Hand Molded Pico Hopper shells

I printed the rip drive wheel today to start.

Attachment 718

I also printed a cram n jam for 10 round tubes.

Attachment 717

I'm using a Marker Bot 2. I printed the battery door but one of the tabs broke so I have to reprint it tomorrow morning. I also plan to print on of the shells tomorrow. I am going for the shell without the grooves around the edges.
    Any input for my print?
    I'm excited to have a pico hopper

If you print the battery door on it's side it will make the tabs come out far stronger and they won't be as subject to shear issues between the layers.

I will add everyone to the list for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpbailey124 View Post
    I printed the rip drive wheel today to start.

Attachment 718

I also printed a cram n jam for 10 round tubes.

Attachment 717

I'm using a Marker Bot 2. I printed the battery door but one of the tabs broke so I have to reprint it tomorrow morning. I also plan to print on of the shells tomorrow. I am going for the shell without the grooves around the edges.
    Any input for my print?
    I'm excited to have a pico hopper
    I couldn't open the attachments?

If you feel like open sourcing any of your files we would be happy to host them and help you here.

With the flat surfaces and angles it would be an awesome candidate for a loader wrap.
    Take a little razor work to get the name and logo to pop.
    So if you can't get a color you want....

Simon,

What's the waiting list looking like for a set of black shells? My friend's 3d printer isn't cooperating and I'd like to get a set for a scenario coming up mid march.

Andy

Thanks Simon, got mine a couple weeks ago. Just forgot to post it. Everything seems to line up great. The only thing I saw that needed a little work was the feedneck part and placing it onto a marker fixed that issue. Thanks again on a great product.

I just logged on and saw that you had another shipment, is there still some left? I can send the pp.

Can you buy the full hopper and parts from inception designs website

We are totally out of black shells and I don't know when more will be in. We did just receive some red (very blood red) shells and some pink if anyone wants those colours?

paypal sales@inceptiondesigns.com with $58 if you do and be sure to specify your username and colour preference and we will get them out.

Oh god dammit, I would LOVE either of those colors... not sure if I should spend money right now...