Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs Hand Molded Pico Hopper shells

Guys I appreciate your willingness to give me money but please don't until I have them in stock.

I hate not being able to ship immediately and I have read too many horror stories over the years of people prepaying for things and then being upset when the product gets delayed for some reason.

Since I am not personally molding these, I'd rather people hang onto their money until I have them in hand and can say "GO".

With that said, the rapid prototyping company sent me a message today saying that my large batch of black should be finished up today or tomorrow and on their way to me! Yay, so we should be able to get everyone who wanted black their shells in time for Christmas as long as there aren't any unexpected delays...

I wish they could do a multicolor mix. I sad. YOU TELL THEM I SAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Guys I appreciate your willingness to give me money but please don't until I have them in stock.

I hate not being able to ship immediately and I have read too many horror stories over the years of people prepaying for things and then being upset when the product gets delayed for some reason.

Since I am not personally molding these, I'd rather people hang onto their money until I have them in hand and can say "GO".

With that said, the rapid prototyping company sent me a message today saying that my large batch of black should be finished up today or tomorrow and on their way to me! Yay, so we should be able to get everyone who wanted black their shells in time for Christmas as long as there aren't any unexpected delays...

Oops... I TRUST YOU

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

Oops... I TRUST YOU

I know people do, and I appreciate that I really do, but not everything is under my control and I don't want to risk that trust based upon things that are out of my control or that sometimes happen to slow me down from where I want to be

WOOOHOOO the post office finally found my package with the shells in it lol Now all I have to do is lock the door and keep the customers at bay for a few hours so I can build this thing properly....yea right, looks like a project for after hours....

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Overall I am extremely impressed with the fit & finish of this thing. The flexibility of the shell is rather impressive. I threw it together with some random parts laying in the back and it seems to work very well. Once the temps get back to being able to sustain life for more than a few seconds, I'll take it out and see what she can do. Crappy Iphone pics below....>>>>Thanks Simon for hooking me up with this!

cant wait for mine

Shooting reballs out of a g3 at 18 ramp went pretty damn well....had to turn the mic up, whoever had it before had it set at 1 along with the motor....no wonder they traded it in...

Awesome pictures, even if a few are a little blurry

I think that drive system and board is one of the best combo's for this type of hopper.

Awesome pictures, even if a few are a little blurry

I think that drive system and board is one of the best combo's for this type of hopper.