Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Tips! -Stella Tip Designs-

Insider
    Excuse the sloppy sketch..but here is a basic idea... no front required...just a large 3D print that goes right over the barrel back it self....

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    That could be awesome!
    Be even more awesome if it had a mag feed option coming out of the bottom .....

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGSTOWN View Post
    Excuse the sloppy sketch..but here is a basic idea... no front required...just a large 3D print that goes right over the barrel back it self....
    Looks cool. There are already plenty of cheap handguards on the market. Not sure you could beat the price if it's printed. Would be cool for an all in one magfed front though. Otherwise a combo of OTR parts with printed ones may help keep costs down.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by skibbo View Post
    Looks cool. There are already plenty of cheap handguards on the market. Not sure you could beat the price if it's printed. Would be cool for an all in one magfed front though. Otherwise a combo of OTR parts with printed ones may help keep costs down.
    yup.. I agree.
    With the availability of mags already etc... the main receiver would be the bigger investment.

Insider
    Heres a basic model... im not happy with it... im going to clean it up..change some stuff... So it works in practical application the way I want..

This would allow the entire part you see to conceal the bulk of the back of the barrel... making it very CQC

Insider
    http://youtu.be/HF-LE9objvU

LINK TO YOUTUBE SHOOTING VIDEO

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGSTOWN View Post
    http://youtu.be/HF-LE9objvU

LINK TO YOUTUBE SHOOTING VIDEO

I used video tags to embed it.

Looks awesome.

I love how so many people are surprised by how quiet the Stella is when they first shoot it.

Supports Inception Designs
    Drew up a short front. The entire thing is supported by the back so no worries about strength. Also allows you to not worry about changing bore diameter for the printed tip.

Click the picture if you want to have it printed. (I'll update if any dimensions are wrong).

7/8-20 threads for any tips (same as normal Stella) and 15/16-20 to thread onto the Stella backs.

Dimensions (Simon can you verify?)

With a Hammerhead M-50 Style tip

Update:
    Also came up with a super short front. Would make the entire barrel the length of the back. Same design as the other, covers the threaded portion and the bit that typically goes into the front, so everything is supported without issue.

Last edited by skibbo; 10-19-2014 at 02:28 PM.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Insider
    I'll look at the dims and see how close it matches up.. Probably be Monday afternoon since the field is booked solid today.