Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs FLE Axe Body

Oh, I mean FLE bodies vs like the tacticool?

Those custom ones would obviously be more intensive.

Cost really comes down to set up time and machine time. The FLE looks simpler, but more material is machined away, and because it is all curvy it actually has to be milled in a different way which takes way longer and that means it costs more to make.

This is the one I was hoping you would make in the first place.

Hope it comes to fruition! And that I can get one

I am still anxiously awaiting this body. The whole reason I did not pick up the Kryptonite body

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Money $hot View Post
    I am still anxiously awaiting this body. The whole reason I did not pick up the Kryptonite body
    Same here... well... that and paragon.

BTW, you need to join the insiders.

Any news on getting the procuring the bodies Simon?

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    Same here... well... that and paragon.

BTW, you need to join the insiders.

I posted today to become an 'insider' but the internet in the middle of this refinery is acting odd so the post may have not gone through. Which I can't see if it did or didn't.

The good news is that I will be getting another run of bodies from KEE in order to do this.

The bad news is I don't yet know when I will get them and the lead time last time was LONG.

The bad bad news is that my price on bodies will be going up significantly after that so I am not sure if I will ever run any more. We shall see. I guess that may be good news for some of you getting the bodies.

Just out of curiosity, are they normally this difficult to deal with, or are they difficult to deal with because of your prior connection to them? Seems to me they'd love having people keep interest in their guns up, but I've also noticed some of the decisions that happen there are a little odd.

Large companies come with processes and red tape. It isn't abnormal and I think they are actually going out of their way to help me and provide the bodies so that I can do this. Yes it does help them, but it's tough for a large company to see that and what the value is. I am glad I can do the next run, but am not sure what my plans will be after that. I have other projects to get stuck into.