Thread: Best reg for an inception build?

Best reg for an inception build?

So i'm working on a build and i'm trying to decide on what Reg to use and wondered if anyone has some suggestions? I don't think i'm going to go with a PE reg despite being a big fan of them mainly because of how skinny they are. I'm a stickler for the way it looks and I want something clean looking, what do you guys use? Maybe I'll get some inspiration

Sidewinder or SST's are great, clean lines, and they're pretty consistent.

Are the new owners of AKA settled in and getting products shipped yet?

I believe so, I know they were building a bunch of the SCM's a couple weeks ago.

I may be looking into a 2k liter then!

Yes I am settled in and shipping regs.

Quote Originally Posted by Destructive Customs View Post
    Yes I am settled in and shipping regs.
    As it turns out, my dad works at the electrical contracting place right next door to where AKA was (and has been working there for years and I had no idea). I missed your packing up and moving out without even knowing it (and I'm LOCAL).

Might have to pick up a SCM or two... Glad to hear you got everything working.

Jared, please feel free to put up a post in the B/S/T for this kind of stuff and what you can help people with.

Dang it, I have bought two AKA 2-liter regs in the last couple of weeks used because I didn't know you guys were open yet.