Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Bolt Guide

Hybrid Bolt Guide

Is anyone familiar with the Hybrid bolt guides for the DM/PM series of markers? I recently acquired one and I am 99% sure it was put into the wrong generation of gun and crushed (I've had a pretty gnarly looking one come in from a Vanguard). It has stress lines in the anno from being bent and the arms are twisted. It was supposed to be for a Dm5 but all the ones I am finding for the dm5 series are a lot shorter and that would explain it becoming crushed. I just need to have some more info on exactly what year/model it was for.

I am actually not sure what version you have, but it looks pre-dm5. If I am not mistaken the DM5 version was 1 year specific and had little notches on the prongs. The DM6+ version is the version I owned ~5 of and they were all fantastic, but WAY shorter than that.

I have a DM5 one, I'll pull it out and check when I get home.

To the best of my knowledge they didn't make one before the DM5.

ooh! perfect candidate for my Busted Parts gallery

Your busted parts gallery is my second favorite part of your site.
    I don't know, fly casual

This is the message I got back from the dude selling it after I told him it was busted....

I'm telling you it's not crushed but if you don't believe me you could return it and I'll pay for shipping back. I've sold many of these hybrid backs. These work with dm4 and dm5. I've personally test that hybrid back on my dm4 and it works perfect. No problem screwing it in or out. But like I said, if your not satisfy, you could return it for a full refund. I want everyone that purchase from me to be happy because most of my business is from repeated customer. Lmk,

This is one of my favorites that came in. It came out of that demon in the back ground of the pic...

998782_10151851932027612_1234794648_n.jpg

Both added
    hey listen now...you get more pictures like those, you know what to do with em.

Anyway, good on him for standing by the sale. It might work okay so long as the overall length is close enough to allow the air passages to line up. Definitely at risk of shattering though if you were to apply more torque in the reverse direction sometime in the future...

Supports Inception Designs
    Did a quick Google search and it appears by that they're suppose to look like that.

Image from
    http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=251501105786

Insider
    Am I seeing things or does the ano seem to have worn at the exact same places as in your previous pictures?