Thread: regular car reviews: the best car review web show

regular car reviews: the best car review web show

social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Supports Inception Designs
    I gave them a look over- I chuckled a few times but, it appeared to me that I wasn't enough into the 'car culture' to get a lot of the interspersed humor. For example, I got some of the jokes about the Mazda Miata because I remember the ribbing my shop gave a young sailor when he got one. And a little of the Fiero too (I used to really want one of those when I was young). But, a lot of it just went right over my head. I guess that's where I feel misled about the title of the series "regular car reviews".

Overall, they do seem to be well done though.

see its funny, i this its a misnomer to even call them car reviews. they arn't really car reviews in any sort of way, they are more about the people who drive such cars, and the culture which gave birth to them.

for example, this one is about every dodge pickup owner i ever met: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7i70hMyqRU