Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Topgun and Inception designs present the 1st Annual "VINTAGE GUN DAY"

Why'd you get rid of yours?
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

I dont have any genuine old school goodies, Ill just have to stick with open class mech
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Why'd you get rid of yours?
    it happens.

actually the reflex deal i couldn't pass up. found it on PBN or something and the guy had no idea what it was or what it was worth, so i profited handsomely. actually, that was the second one i owned too ... haha

ah, back in the days when you could lowball everyone on PBN, and then sell it on MCB for twice the price .... basically paid for drinking tab in college ....
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Simon: i saw on your facebook page someone mentioning the lackof the original backblock. Let them know I still have the original frontand blackblocks stored away. The reason for the aka backblock is so i could still use the original bps reflex bolt. Although that picture show a aka bolt i was testing in the gun at the time i have gone back to the bps bolt.

Simon:

Needless to say you know where it is at this point.

It was sent with the short barrel. I have no clue the barrels bore size. Use whatever you want.

If needed there is extra hose & a extra Tbar inside the grips for it if needed. Shouldn't be needed.

Put it thru its paces and Enjoy.

Thanks Keith

We are going to have a LOT of interesting guns there, that's for sure. This is about half of what I am bringing...

Nice I see some odd balls in there. What I thinks a assault 80.

Hope everything went well yesterday.

We had an awesome day.

Great people, lots of stories, lots of history on show, and great honest paintball

We didn't play on the field with your gun but we aired it up and many people were in awe of it. I think Steve Cusano was drooling... and he has one of the greatest autococker collections ever.

yeah good day yesterday, a little hot but no rain was a plus
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.