Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Stella Barrel System and niche threads... A5, ION, Angel and Automag...

I am super stoked for the A5 backs and may have to pick some up soon.

mmm, Stella with a Birdcage tip on an M17 to match my DSG?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Interesting - I have a barrel back with red caps.
    Must be one of the first run. Our supplier couldn't get us black caps initially so the first parts were released with red caps and it was just the labels in different colours that differentiated the fronts and backs.

Insider
    The Automag twist lock backs are probably a losing proposition... but a Stella twist lock to cocker thread adapter that's readily available would probably be well received.

Doc's has his adaptors listed on ebay and if you check his sold items over the last few months he has sold very very few of them. Don't know that there is enough of a call for them to justify taking up simons already busy and limited mill time to make them...could be wrong but just an observation...

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    The Automag twist lock backs are probably a losing proposition... but a Stella twist lock to cocker thread adapter that's readily available would probably be well received.
    Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    Doc's has his adaptors listed on ebay and if you check his sold items over the last few months he has sold very very few of them. Don't know that there is enough of a call for them to justify taking up simons already busy and limited mill time to make them...could be wrong but just an observation...
    This ^.

I did check on the availability of Doc's adapters and have pushed a few people to him for them, but I have no idea if they bought or not.

Insider
    didn't even know he was still selling them. good to know!

Upgrade to a ULE body and you don't have to worry about using a twist lock to cocker adapter.

Are the ULE bodies still Angel threaded for the feed necks?

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    Are the ULE bodies still Angel threaded for the feed necks?
    yes they are. As well as for the detents.