Thread: Autococker/select fire grip frame question

Autococker/select fire grip frame question

Hey gang! I thinking of doing another project cocker made from spare parts. I never had a cocker with any electronics on board before. I think I have every thing but a set of eyes. Do any of you know if the selectfire frame/board can be run without eyes? the other reason is I dont feel like drillin the body I'm going to use, only because I'm feeling really lazy today! But if I have to its no big deal cuz its only a Psycoballistics cocker body! lol

Oh, Simon, I heard Greg from Valken ran over your fire pit recently at an event! I think I will be seeing him this weekend. If i do, I'll give him a hard time about it! lol

If any of you will be out this way(northern Indiana) I am producing the Fallout scenario game at Fort Knox Paintball in Winamac, IN. this weekend. Its on Hwy 35 between Winamac & Knox IN.

Thanks
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

There is a way to turn eyes off on a SF board. I haven't owned one so I don't remember, but it's tapping the button IIRC.

The pads on those boards are a nightmare just FYI, My 05 Black Magic went through them like candy.

And I *think* you pushed the button in again to turn off the eyes.

Oh god the select fire. Bane of my early cocker years.

I believe you press and hold the button until you see a yellow light, then immediately release. It should flash red, now the eye is off. To turn the eye back on you would have to shut the gun off entirely, then turn it back on.
    I don't know, fly casual

That sounds about right to me...

Cool, Thanks gang! I ended up getting an E1 frame & board, SF frame & board, another 05 superstock body, & some more spare cocker parts this weekend all for $50. so now I have another cocker to build to add to my small collection! lol
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!