Thread: Kyrptonite Razor Build - Few Questions

Kyrptonite Razor Build - Few Questions

I purchased a Kryptonite Razor body from Simon at ION. I have been out of the sport for many years and my son has got me back into the sport now that he is old enough. My first marker was an autococker, and i've always wanted to build a custom pump. Well, thanks to Simon's amazing work I am doing so.

With that said, I have a few questions. I know what hardware I am going to use for the most part, but am uncertain about some. First question, is the CCM Black Magic AT kit the right pump kit for this Half Block? I believe it is, but want to make sure before I buy it. I am putting CCM's lower tube kit in and regulator. I've already got the correct bolt sled for the marker, but I am having a hard time locating any kind of bolt for this gun. Simon said that any 2k5 BM bolt will work, but i cannot locate one anywhere. I asked CCM for their advice, and Melissa has said that the T2 bolt should work, but they dont have any of the T2 bolts for sale. So, is the T2 bolt a correct bolt? If so, I will just buy the Techt Hush bolt.

I appreciate any and all info/feed back.

Thank you.

Welcome to my forums

I am not sure about the CCM kit, but the guys over at CCM have built several of these guns now so I am sure Mel could give you an answer before you buy. The other company to try for parts and help is PaintballGateway.com, call there and ask for Joel or Mike and they will set you straight.

I was looking at the bolts from the Resurrection/Sniper last week and it seems like they should work, although I haven't built one myself.

PBGateway is building a bunch of guns right now with these bodies so they will know exactly what you need.