Thread: Powerlyte ISIS Info

Powerlyte ISIS Info

Stumbled upon this gun while surfing around the interwebs today. Anyone have any info on it? From the outside it looks pretty killer even in todays market....I just never heard of it before.

http://pbhub.de/forum/files/isis3.jpg

isis3.jpg
    Last edited by pote; 08-01-2014 at 01:55 PM.

I don't know that I'd ever seen a picture of the Isis before. I've seen rumors that it was a design that evolved into the FEP Quest, but never seen a definitive statement either way. I certainly can see the resemblance from that picture.

Paul told me that he sold the design to a company that was not in paintball but they never did anything with it.

Paul actually got in touch with me about 3-4 months ago and sent me a bunch of left over cocker frames he had. I just haven't gotten around to doing anything with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Paul told me that he sold the design to a company that was not in paintball but they never did anything with it.

Paul actually got in touch with me about 3-4 months ago and sent me a bunch of left over cocker frames he had. I just haven't gotten around to doing anything with them.
    Are they (Powerlyte) still in business selling anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Are they (Powerlyte) still in business selling anything?
    Nothing paintball related.

That's a shame. IIRC, for a moment there they were threatening to come back with a vengeance but that's where it ended. Good to know that some of the frames are in your hands. I always liked the design of their stuff.

I love their barrel system - it's the only thing that's kept me from splurging on a Stella kit (which may still end up happening).

The gen 1 kits were good. I have a gen 2 and it's so-so.

I remember reading the threads on PBN when the Isis was being developed. I really wanted one. I remember Isis parts going up for sale in a PBN thread several yrs ago. Was bodies and frames other parts.