Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Seen Any Teams Using The

Question Anyone Seen Any Teams Using The

Gi Sportz Pulse RDR loader ?

Saw an irate youtube review of issues with it, and GI not having parts to repair them.

Did GI lay an egg with this one ?

endeavor to persevere.......

it's a seriously pricey bit of kit. On principle alone I would refuse to pay it to be honest. King of the hill is still the rotor, I personally prefer the prophecy.

Why in God's name do you need a chrono which won't be the same as the field one and all the rest of it sitting on top of your marker??

I saw a few guys at an event when it was released, and then they pulled them back and almost no-one since. Not even the GI teams or GI reps. Only person I have seen using one lately is Rab when he goes to test paint.

Many of the decisions with it were confusing. I certainly wouldn't want a chrono with me at all times especially for so much more money, and when it adds weight and complexity. I also know they spent a fortune developing that chrono system

Insider
    Why can't we just make the lightest and lowest hopper that feeds 12.5 consistently and doesn't fall apart and call it a day? The Pinokio speed actually seems pretty good.

Because then people go and play in Canada at 15bps and some loaders on the market have trouble keeping up...

I think the Speed can feed 15bps fine. But the two 9Vs it uses is something I don't like. I wish everyone would go to AA for everything, especially guns. (AAA is fine too )

My main is a Spire 260, backup is a Spire.
    The rotor has been long gone.

endeavor to persevere.......

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Because then people go and play in Canada at 15bps and some loaders on the market have trouble keeping up...
    no one cares about canada ... hahaha
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Those of us who live here do. Except our Prime Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by tyronejk View Post
    I think the Speed can feed 15bps fine. But the two 9Vs it uses is something I don't like. I wish everyone would go to AA for everything, especially guns. (AAA is fine too )
    It's... more difficult than it might seem. It's just significantly simpler to down-regulate 9V to 3-5V or whatever than it is to boost 3V up.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon