Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MQd inception, and custom sidecar pump build

Very cool. What do you plan to do for ano?

DSC_0264.jpg

Not sure yet. Probably play with it the rest of this season and enjoy it before it starts getting too cold. I do think i wanna do something crazy with it though... Cosmos inception maybe?

Did some work on the little guy today. Powder coated some parts. waiting for my drop out to show up, and make a cocking rod, and it should be good to go.
    (1.036 lbs, with lower internals)

So that gold is powder coating? Very cool. I look forward to seeing that fully built.

Part of me is itching to build a reverse cocker, but I just don't have any spare time to spend on personal projects right now

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So that gold is powder coating? Very cool. I look forward to seeing that fully built.

Part of me is itching to build a reverse cocker, but I just don't have any spare time to spend on personal projects right now
    As a small business owner, this is a good thing. It could be the other way around and be REALLY bad.

Yea, the gold is powder. I run a side business, with powder coating, and just recently started using it on markers. Heres another one i powder coated.

Simon, i heard you were in my area over the weekend. I wish i would have known sooner, i would have made it up to that streetball event and showed off the inception, haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images