Thread: Most random place you've seen paintball parts?

Most random place you've seen paintball parts?

I'm joining my school's Formula Hybrid team, which has risen from the ashes of the former EcoCar2 team. I have been tasked with coming up with an electronic shifting system. While talking with a friend of mine, who happens to be on the school's Formula SAE team, he mentioned that their's is pneumatic for speed and weight reasons, so I decided to come check it out.

I found a Ninja 48/45 with a female Stabilizer feeding their system.

I might have to do the same thing, unfortunately. I need to find extremely fast and/or powerful linear actuators with potentiometers.

Anyways, thought this was amusing and wanted to share.

Not technically paintball but Earon Carter made Queen Amidala's pistols from Episode I.

My Google-fu is failing me at finding them though.

Pro-flexs were used for I think Klingon armor in Star Trek.

The Silver bullet Spyders from 32 Degrees and some Cockers were used for weapons in Serenity

Looks like they bent the trigger guard on the cocker too? What barrel is that?

Couple guys showed up at the field one day with two brand new Ninja 90/45s to be filled so they could use them on their pneumatic launching system for whatever project they were working on for a class. They mentioned it but I wasn't really paying attention.
    I don't know, fly casual

It looks like one of the old Proto barrels, but I only have ever seen them in one piece and that looks like two.

I might have to suggest a pneumatic shifting system for my schools Formula SAE team

You figure that out yourself.