Thread: Do Not Read This If You Are Firghtened By Clowns

Do Not Read This If You Are Firghtened By Clowns

Hello.

This past weekend I played in a scenario big game called "End of Days: Zombie Apocalypse". It was much fun, and it was the first trip I have taken since I got sick. It was not that long ago I could not drive myself so being able to play a game out of province was a milestone for me. The venue was very nifty so I wanted to talk about the game with you guys a bit, but mostly share one specific photo of one player.

The game was in Summerside, PEI, about 3.5 hour drive away from me. It was in a place called Slemon Park which was once a military base but is now mostly an aerospace industrial park. It has a hotel and a wind farm. The field we played on is now used for police training. It is fenced offed and has hills, buildings, hills with buildings in them, paved streets, tire and hay bunkers, and open grassy areas.

There was the small zombie team and the large special forces team. If a zombie shot a player in the torso or head that player was now a zombie. The special forces had a small amount of blue paint that could cure zombies who then became special forces team members. They also could find water bottles with a blue liquid in them on the field that had a cure. You could use it to cure yourself or a team mate if a zombie shot you or that teammate.

Very fun day.

There was a draw for a Tippmann X7 Phenom. The winner was a woman who had never played paintball before. I do not know if this is true as I do not know her, but people on the field's Facebook page said she loved it and will be playing again. An I4 was also a prize. Thought it appropriate the winner of that was the smallest adult on the field. (A paintball acquaintance of mine named who had to drive 3.5 hours to the game as well. She is on the right in the first photo.)

The gallery on the Field's Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/15014390832...376913/?type=1

When looking at photo number 2 note that that guy is 6'9". Also note some of the buildings lacked interior lighting. Some people would walk into dark rooms, use their tactical light to see that giant, zombie clown appear. That is a photo and story I just had to share with you guys.

Photo number 7 is me, BTW.

The wind was annoying as all hell. I shot more paint than I ever have at a paintball game before and I think it was just because of the wind. Also the second most painful hit I ever took was from that game and I think it was the wind behind the ball from a guy on top of a hill. Other than that and someone taking one of my pods and turning it into lost and found, but without the paint inside, it was a really fun, terrific trip and game day.

I took some photos of the venue itself after the event because it was so unique. I will post a few in a follow up post unless I get the feeling no one is interested at all.
    Last edited by Davros; 09-30-2014 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Correcting copy and paste error.