Page 172 of 418 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Haha

Just got back from my first ever game of trampoline Dodgeball. Holy hell what fun. Also a workout. I'm seriously out of shape.

round is a shape
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

You're just being efficient, reducing the number of bezier spline points required to approximate your profile
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

The extra weight is your body saying, "whoa, don't do that. You will get hurt!". Listen to your body, give it much beer, pork and chicken (or your whatever go-to protein) and it will be a happy body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    round is a shape
    You have no room to talk you stick!

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Haha

Just got back from my first ever game of trampoline Dodgeball. Holy hell what fun. Also a workout. I'm seriously out of shape.
    getting in shape is the best thing a guy can do. changed my life dramatically for the better.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 09-25-2016 at 11:26 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

when you need to question your life choices:

social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

~$2200 later, not much money left to my name but I got my car back! It's so quiet and smooth...

Payday is in like 3 days so I'm not worried, plus I'm getting my "relocation lump sum bonus" finally... So that'll pay it off. Still somewhat stressful.

Drove a 2016 Nissan Sentra as a courtesy car. Wow I hate auto transmissions and that stupid engine and the no rear visibility. Seriously, try backing one up. Brakes were excellent, to the point of learning a new type of threshold braking - balancing the point of very little brakes to "smash your face off the windshield" on.

Gordon, that's great.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    ~$2200 later, not much money left to my name but I got my car back! It's so quiet and smooth...

Payday is in like 3 days so I'm not worried, plus I'm getting my "relocation lump sum bonus" finally... So that'll pay it off. Still somewhat stressful.

Drove a 2016 Nissan Sentra as a courtesy car. Wow I hate auto transmissions and that stupid engine and the no rear visibility. Seriously, try backing one up. Brakes were excellent, to the point of learning a new type of threshold braking - balancing the point of very little brakes to "smash your face off the windshield" on.
    thats not good brakes, its overboosted brakes

modern cars just get worse and worse ....

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Gordon, that's great.
    miata is always the answer

even when the problem is 1/2 mile of deep mud. like all miata driving, keep your foot down, never lift. NEVER LIFT.