Page 159 of 418 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    I think it would more than reasonable to be able to compete favorably in a 500 dollar miata. probably be tough to win, but embarrass a bunch of dumb shits in super cars? easy.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Find someone you can pay to do the yard work....
    I actually enjoy it. It's good therapy and thinking time

I just saw what a Luxe Ice regulator looks like on the inside and really like that they went with a removable cartridge to hold the piston. I think every gun maker with the same reg design, like Dye, PE, and MacDev, should go that route. I hate the idea of having to use pliers to pull a reg piston out.

now this is just too funny:

i also like watching jon's hands, very steady, hes a good driver. too bad i smoked em at the last event, they were having a bad event, rare to have SSM raw time DM.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 07-27-2016 at 04:02 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tyronejk View Post
    I just saw what a Luxe Ice regulator looks like on the inside and really like that they went with a removable cartridge to hold the piston. I think every gun maker with the same reg design, like Dye, PE, and MacDev, should go that route. I hate the idea of having to use pliers to pull a reg piston out.
    Care to show pics? I never handled a Luxe nor taken a look at the reg. Basically, i kinda want a clue what you're talking about

Yeah, with most moving base style regs I just unscrew it from the body and push the piston out from the top

Here's a video too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcOf3LrXxVI

The piston rides inside the cartridge bore (LUX441) so when you pull the cartridge out, the piston comes out with it.

I guess you can't do that anymore with the CSL so the batteries can be in the foregrip, but how is that different than the LV1 reg?

The LV1 reg is a different since you can take the reg body off the gun and tap it on a hard surface to pop the piston out. It's the hoseless guns that I think should have the cartridge, like the CS1, Clone 5, Dye M2, Shocker RSX, etc.