Page 157 of 418 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Insider
    There are so many ways to design those packs more correctly, but they seem to work sufficiently well with the elastic friction system. Must work with standard pods seems to be the decree.

I wonder how m500 will affect pack choices, if at all.

You may buy 1 pack or a new pack every 5 years or so. How many pods will you crush, break, loose, get shot through in a season? Till we get a truly indestructable pod that you can incorporate an pack retension system with, i think the pack design is the best we got.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    There are so many ways to design those packs more correctly, but they seem to work sufficiently well with the elastic friction system. Must work with standard pods seems to be the decree.

I wonder how m500 will affect pack choices, if at all.
    Here some are going for the 2 pod version of bunker king because of m500.

that would be nice, in rec i usually only care 1 or 2 pods max, only for big games do i put 3 in.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

the 2 pod bunkerking pack still has the 3 elastic add on loops along with two self adjusting ridgid holders. I was kinda hoping it would be a straight up 2 pod but its nice to have the option of a 2 + 3 I guess

2+1 would be better
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

I think I've got an Indian Springs pod pouch that would work perfect for a 2-pod game. It's Tiger Stripe, and vintage-cool. Does not come with a belt, though, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    I think I've got an Indian Springs pod pouch that would work perfect for a 2-pod game. It's Tiger Stripe, and vintage-cool. Does not come with a belt, though, so there's that.
    I think I've seen Spitlebug using one of those before. It was pretty cool.

I've got a flying skull sandana 4+1 around somewhere, i really need to figure out where i put it...

For rec ball, 2 pods usually. For MSXL, 3 pods. For big games, I like to run out of air before I run out of paint and I only shoot efficient markers. I'd like to see a big-game pack that has 8-10 standard spots instead of having to run something like a 4+5. Those 'extra' pod spots suck and make it very difficult to re-insert the pods in a scenario setting. I've carried up to 13 pods out to a scenario finale before and used every ball. That's a blast.
    OlllllllO