Page 20 of 418 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: The OT thread V1

Just remember, in space no one can hear you eat the pie.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
    Just remember, in space no one can hear you eat the pie.
    Hey guys, look who's here.

endeavor to persevere.......

Spent all afternoon getting to know the new machine. Learnt the new tool setter and part probe. Awesome stuff. Should save me a bunch of time and help me get even tighter tolerances on parts where needed when I move into *ahem* making my own stuff that needs that

I just need the rest of the equipment to get here so I can start using it to make stuff. Need vise clamps and vise keys! The storm delayed them. Hopefully I get them before the weekend though.

Going to need to order some more mill bits tomorrow. Having multiples in each machine means I need to keep more in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Welcome Rob
    Greetings! I figured I needed to start showing up here so I can listen to all the guys with big brains.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Hey guys, look who's here.

You can't hide

Ran the first episode of the new season (series, for our across the pond brothers!) of Top Gear. Those guys just keep getting funnier with age. And Ed Sheeran continues to be entertaining any time I see him somewhere. He was good recently on Storytellers as well.

I was reading Ben Collin's (the former white Stig) biography and apparently one of the other stars (can't remember who) who couldn't drive kept turning in really fast times. Turns out since he never really learned to drive he was left foot braking through all the turns and staying on the power haha.

Did you see the Christmas Special? Some of the shots they're achieving with those drones are just stunning.

I finally have a design for the Kryptonite Resurrection/Empire Sniper that I like/am happy with

I finally have a design for the Kryptonite Resurrection/Empire Sniper that I like/am happy with
    Dun dun duuuunnnnn!

Can't wait to see it.

You tease!