Thread: Best Manufacturing Videos

Best Manufacturing Videos

I remember there might have been a thread for it, but I cannot find it now.

Either way, there ought to be a thread for the best of the best of 'things being made'

I submit this recent short from Baretta that some of you may have seen by now, but deserves to be watched many times:

Also this is a decidedly different type of thing being made, and is a decidedly different pace of video; but awesome nonetheless:

Last edited by HipboyScott; 12-17-2014 at 04:04 PM.

That is a gorgeous piece of wood.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

One of the introduction videos from a company called Edge Factor, who produces documentaries about manufacturing.

Edge Factor videos are top shelf, but unfortunately many of them are behind a paywall. We use them for promotional purposes, with hope the full episodes might become available.

HipboyScott, did you get those two clips off of Core77?

I used to have the link to an hour long version of the below video, but I'll need to do some digging for that. This will have to do for now. You still understand the level of work that goes into these amazing guns.