Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bright Shelled Paint at the Millenium Series

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    HD fixed hockey TV viewing. Paintball is a harder problem. I'm just glad someone is trying.

PS 11 year old me though FoxTrax was about the coolest thing ever
    You could not be more correct. I had to watch a hockey game the other night in SD and it was not even close to being as enjoyable.

AndrewTheWookien, thanks for your post. Exactly why it never would have occurred to me to make the comparison, but more articulate than my thoughts. A hockey has an unmissable black object on a white background and is the focal point, just the behaviour of players makes it impossible not to know where it is even if it were transparent, while paintballs are everywhere in a speedball match, not the focal point, and are difficult to see on their ever changing background. The hockey thing was just unnecessary and stupid while this paintball change is a why not type of deal. It helps and does not require much.

DirtyEngineer: For the reasons Andrew stated I think there can be no comparison of the ideas, however if Fox used that actual phrasing I can see why someone would think of it.