Thread: Make your Inception logo stand out!

Make your Inception logo stand out!

- AKA bring out your inner high school DnD dice geek skills!

Very simple little modification you can do to add some color or pop to the usual flat black ( or flashy custom ) color of the Stella barrel. This works on the backs, fronts, even engraved sizing on the barrels.

Materials -

Stella Barrel
    Paper Towel or microfiber
    Crayon of your Color Choice

Step 1 - Clean the barrel and make sure the logo is free from any debris.
    ( There is some crayon from the logo I did on the other side in this picture. )

Step 2 - Raid your kids art supplies and find a good quality crayon of your color choosing to compliment your gear - I chose white.

Step 3 - Press hard and color in your logo - it doesn't have to be neat, you may have to attack it at different angles to fill in all the lines.

Step 4 - Use paper towel or microfiber if you are afraid of messing up your fancy anno. I have found the fuzzier microfibers tend to take the crayon back out of the grooves, so if you can find an eyeglass cleaning cloth or something similar it will work best. Simply wrap it around the barrel and squeeze, twist the barrel back and forth checking occasionally to see if it is done.

If your logo didn't completely fill in, repeat steps 3 and 4 until it is filled to your satisfaction.

Finished product should look similar to this

Best thing about it, if you don't like it, you can use a ballpoint pen or ball head allen key or boiling water to change it.

You can also do this with paint fillers, epoxy, nail polish - all of these were either too permanent, or too messy for me

Wayne
    Well that's clever.