Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEW Inception Barrel Case and Barrel Kits!

Yeah PBE was a great success again for us. Even though foot traffic was down we were still really busy and signed up a lot of new dealers!

Not sure if you noticed Simon bu your images of the cases seem to have hit to much traffic online and are not showing up anymore.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Simon - you need to host images for products on your site - not some place like Imgur, etc. They have volume/download/traffic restrictions.

Host them on your site, and you won't have that problem anymore (unless you have a gated/bandwidth restriction with your provider - in which case, come talk to me.)

Yeah that's what I was doing, and then started using my photobucket account for convenience and uploads from my phone. I'll go back to hosting them on my site once I get chance to sort it all out. Need to get my ftp password again and find time to do them all. Things have just been a little too crazy lately.

Insider
    Volusion had been weird this week anyway.

They are switching ftp to sftp, my cert was acting odd because of this
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Yeah, I got hosed by Photobucket. I need to set up everything on my site, move all the photo's over and tell photobucket to get stuffed

Any idea when these will be available to order?

We are still waiting for them to get unpacked from the ship and arrive. It is taking way longer than expected They have given us 4 eta's that have all moved, so now we are just waiting.

Haha no problem. I was just curious if i should hold off on ordering some other stuff, if it could be any day now I'll hold on a little longer.

Sounds like it will be more than a week.