Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: GCode Angel project

Hmmm, so for the B2K, will the pin header(sorry for incorrect terminology) use the Angel pin set, but then an adapter of sorts or will it have a different one? Also, did you take into consideration that there were slight changes in later & personal guns which relocated the battery to the grip, so will there be room in the grip for that?
    Last edited by Nobody; 11-27-2015 at 10:27 AM.

This board will have its own wiring harness as the pinout is unique (to accommodate the rgb led). The board was designed for the angel LED. With a simple layout tweak I realized the board will also fit in the B2K frame. The wiring harness is almost identical as the switch, trigger and led are remote. The only difference is the length of wire for the B2K switch.

Sadly this current board will not fit in the newer B2k frames with the battery in the grip, only the ones with the battery in the tray. The stack of the 3 boards (Oled display, main board, Bluetooth) takes up most of the available space. In the future I'd like to develop a board for the ICD markers with the battery in the grip (Promaster, B2k, Freestyle)

Last edited by Dirty Engineer; 04-10-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Sorry for the shitty audio overlays. Youtube picks up music playing in the background and flags it as copyright material so the easiest way to deal with that is to just overlay a copyright free track that Youtube provides.

Dirty Engineer: Good stuff there. Keep it up. Impressedn by all the work you did. BTW, would it not be easier to just put silence or an intro narration and silence instead of audio tracks you do not like?

Youtube's video editor doesn't have an option to simply remove audio or atleast I haven't found it. I really don't care enough to look into it more. Adding a track was the quick and dirty way

Had no idea Youtube had an editor, just assumed you were using a normal desktop editing application. Considering, sounds like you went the best route.

I'm pretty happy how this board is turning out.