Thread: Stella barrel finish

Stella barrel finish

How well polished is the internal finish? I just received my barrel and the internal finish seems to have some flaws. Some spots almost look like the have "overspray" on them as they have kind of a dust finish. It also appears like there are linear scratches in inside. It looks like tool marks maybe? I was wondering if they are all like that or did this one slip through the cracks. I tried taking a couple pictures but you can't really see them. I did shoot about 50 balls through it and I must say I'm impressed w/ the grouping considering the old paint I was shooting.

If you aren't happy with the finish we will 100% swap it out for you.

We have had some small issues in the past with our finisher/anodizer getting a slight overspray from the matte exterior surface finish in through the holes in the backs, but I have been using one of those backs myself for the last 6 months and haven't seen any decrease in performance. In fact that gun has shot a lot of people in the goggles.

If you aren't happy (though it does sound like it is shooting well for you) send it back and we will swap it out no problem. Just send us an email to sales@inceptiondesigns.com for an RMA #

Thanks for the prompt response Simon. I was just curious. I think I will keep using it. I LOVE the shot group I've gotten with it so far. In fact I'll probably be ordering a .680 back soon. You have a great product keep up the great work.