Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kryptonite Razor Mid-block build, need help!

Kryptonite Razor Mid-block build, need help!

Hey all, im getting ready to take the plunge into the world of building a pump gun, the whole thing will be polished black, save for the pump handle and possibly the CCM anno'd fittings im getting. I have three questions.

1. What feednecks work with this body, and if they come in polished black, or if i'll have to get them anno'd (would prefer to not have to get anything shipped off, plus getting an Anno is out of my budget for now).

2. What sled should I get? (Polished black a plus)

3. What bolt should I get, why, and where do I find all these parts?

Thanks in advance guys! Can't wait to start ordering parts.

Hello and welcome to our forums

1) The Empire accessory feedneck. They come as standard in matte black, but I can get you a polished black one. E-mail sales@inceptiondesigns.com about that if you want one.

2) Sled is usually a WGP BM mid block sled. You can use an Empire one but there is more gap above and below the sled than with the BM one.

3) Check it, WGP BM, or Empire Resurrection (although it may need thinner o-rings to fit).

Hey Simon! Thanks for the response, I'll definitely hop on that as soon as I start ordering parts, oh and by the way, you wouldn't happen to have that body in polished black as well would you? I'd prefer to buy directly from the manufacturer before going to PBgateway.

We do not have any Razor's left at all. Typically for the gun bodies we only have them in raw or matte black. Paintball Gateway is always a good choice for getting them in polished black. They can also provide a polished black feedneck.

For readily available parts, Paintball Gateway has the WGP sled and Empire Sniper stock bolt. With slightly smaller Orings on the bolt, they were a drop in fit on my Razor.

Thanks guys! One more question, what length pump arm will I need? I assume the black magic 7.6​4 length?

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxshadow View Post
    Thanks guys! One more question, what length pump arm will I need? I assume the black magic 7.6​4 length?
    Thats the one I used. Along with the WGP sled and Empire sniper bolt with smaller orings. All ordered from paintball gateway (except the orings).

Here's my build I just finished.

Quote Originally Posted by not-required View Post
    Thats the one I used. Along with the WGP sled and Empire sniper bolt with smaller orings. All ordered from paintball gateway (except the orings).

Here's my build I just finished.

Very nice! If you swap the VASA around the milling at the top of it should line up perfectly it is slightly angled so wont be the same when the wrong way around.