Thread: Tiberius Arms T8.1 Cleaning

Tiberius Arms T8.1 Cleaning

I acquired a T8.1 pistol as part of my winnings at a draw at a big game. Shot it for the first time today. Only had old paint and sure enough one of them broke. Can someone tell me if is OK to use sillicone spray to clean the parts? Or water for that matter? I am guessing water would be bad for this, so I asked about the spray first.

Some of this paint got on the magazine on top of the port for the 12g. So, same question for the magazine.

While I am on the subject any suggestions for lubricants?

Thanks.

Supports Inception Designs
    Sorry I didn't see this til today. In case you don't know already, there are tons of nooks and crannies up around the breech area of the T8x/9x guns. Just rinsing them is likely to leave a bunch of paint up in there.

I've never tried cleaning paintball equipment with Silicone spray. I recommend soap and water, general purpose cleaning spray, or isopropyl alcohol (in a spray bottle). Thoroughly dry it afterwards, whatever you use.

I used to use two lubes on my Tiberius guns: The main power tube / spool valve got TechT's Gun Sav (a grease), and the trigger and reg assembly got their Gun Drops (an oil).

Thanks, UV Halo. Someone from Tiberius named Phil got back to me and very helpful. He said just do not use anything petroleum based and that in the shop he often uses warm water and rubbing alcohol, but never uses water on the barrel. He also mentioned to dry everything quickly.

Thanks also for the grease and oil suggestions.