Page 26 of 418 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The OT thread V1

Ah, the old trivia insanity. Never got into it myself.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Insider
    I did NAQT and quiz bowl in high school, was pretty flippin fun
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Birmingham, UK (originally a Seattle native)
    Fullofpaint, what shoot was that?

I spent most of my week 1st AC'ing the same video 14 times because our nitwit DoP thinks that IR ND's are "useless pieces of crap" and refuses to buy them, then wonders why some of the footage is magenta/red tinted.

Bank holiday was spent shooting fools at North Vs South. Terrible chronos but good fun.

Sunday started out with this little terror helping spread 6 yards of much around the house...

Then built a new firepit...

a few minutes of relaxing before the sun went down...

Monday morning was spent running the kids around to various appointments then we pawned them off on the grandparents for some much needed range time together....700rounds between 9 different guns in 7 different calibers. Made all the work on Sunday worth it...

on a side note I almost made the trip out to tunaball and vintage day with jeremy, he was even at the point of paying for everything he wanted me to go so bad. He ended up taking his step son instead...

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Ah, the old trivia insanity. Never got into it myself.
    That's actually one of the biggest problems the contest faces right now. The radio station needs to find a way to make the contest, the participation, appealing to the students on campus. You've been a student at Point, any ideas? Team and player counts were both down this year, and I think it's an issue of non-involvement with the student body. Used to be that was the biggest draw of players and teams, and now, there's a ton of kids on campus who aren't even aware there's a contest. Maybe they're not even aware there's a student radio station.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Yeah, I kept wanting to post random shit that didn't deserve a thread and ending up like Larry David

Good job we didn't already have an OT thread!

Things have just been too insanely busy for us here. It's a bit nuts trying to get everything done and ready for the baby.

Insider
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

You clean up pretty well.

saw that on FB ... another one falls from our bachellor ranks.

congrats
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.