Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sniper II Saftey

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw an autococker with a safety actually installed, outside of the resurrections.

Thanks guys. Took a long time and allot of effort but I got a small spring. Dropped a ball bearing in there, added the spring and it seems OK now. Takes very little effort to push the button which worries me, but the safety does not change positions when I move the marker around, tip it sideways, etc. George Litera at Dependable Spring Company sent me some small extras they had lying around and one of them worked. It is slightly longer than needed, but works. Do not know if I should cut it or it matters. There was an identical spring in the package I can use as a backup which is great. Had to buy 100 ball bearings, so I have one spare spring and 99 ball bearings.

The real test will a week from tomorrow at the pump and pistol game Cowboys vs Banditos 3.

Forgot to mention that I have since done two games with the replacement spring and ball bearing and the safety worked fine during actual play.