Thread: Quick Ripper Build

Quick Ripper Build

I recently bought an Inception Ripper body kit to build while I am waiting for my Razor to come back from Caustic Customs with new ano. I decided to get a Matte Black version so I don't have to ship it off for the entire summer.

I swapped the 0 degree VASA for a 15 degree to go with my Black Magic Reg which required some filing to fit to the body. Other components for the build include WGP stock valve, Madman spring kit, Check it detent, Karni snatch grip, WGP hinge frame and a PE OOPS ASA. The front pneumatics all came off an '05 Prostock, and I have a .675 Stella barrel back with a .697 front.

I have a Dust Black pump arm and a Bob Long cam drive ASA on order that I will swap out when they arrive.

Clean looking gun. Those snatch grips really work with the body style and that frame looks way better on there than I would have expected.
    Last edited by Simon; 10-30-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks for the comment Simon, it cleaned up a little more with the Bob Long cam drive ASA mounted directly to the grip frame.

I am really liking this marker with the fully adjustable trigger as a solid shooter that just doesn't even hiccup. I misstated above though, I have the .687 front on the Stella so it works very well with small paint but not so well when it gets over .680. I may have to get another slightly larger back but our field paint is usually tiny these days.

If you are using that small of a back I would suggest picking up the .683 front to better take advantage of the stella design

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    If you are using that small of a back I would suggest picking up the .683 front to better take advantage of the stella design
    I didn't know they make one that small, but it shoots very well like it is. I actually played a few games with it today and although the paint was a little dimpled, it shot pretty consistently. The macro line fitting on the HPR is leaking, but I'll get that fixed up directly.