Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fulcrum Capital Partners is in the process of purchasing KEE Action Sports

Closest field to me has been running Nelson paint for a few years, and they're VERY happy with it. I've shot some there myself, and it's good stuff at a really reasonable price.

When local fields were BYOP I used to shoot Nelson WAYYYY back when, they packed so much paint in those balls, and they had perfect seams. Have not shot it recently however - but anything has to be better than the crap they are selling as Marballizer these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    Closest field to me has been running Nelson paint for a few years, and they're VERY happy with it. I've shot some there myself, and it's good stuff at a really reasonable price.
    It'd be great to see them take advantage of this situation. I've only shot a few cases of their paint, but they were really nice.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Birmingham, UK (originally a Seattle native)
    The "new" proto paint is actually quite good from a consistency point of view. Seems like they spend a bit more time drying. I know that Celtic Paintballs are coming back in force soon, providing they don't screw more people over.
    No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.