Thread: Bolts for the Resurrection?

Bolts for the Resurrection?

Does anyone make different bolts for the Resurrection? I have been trying to find an old Cooper-T style bolt with the square slot in the bottom to undercut the ball and put backspin on it. Mostly just for messing around with, but I enjoyed the extra 20-30 ft of range I was able to get out of that bolt back in the old days.

Looking around the only thing I see is the Tech-T Hush bolt that doesn't look much different than the stock one.

Styg

You could glue in a plug on the bolt face and cut a slot with a dremel pretty easily.

If you're looking for extra range you might check out the Apex line of barrels, This is more effective for imparting a back spin on a ball than routing the air below from the bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygshore View Post
    Does anyone make different bolts for the Resurrection? I have been trying to find an old Cooper-T style bolt with the square slot in the bottom to undercut the ball and put backspin on it. Mostly just for messing around with, but I enjoyed the extra 20-30 ft of range I was able to get out of that bolt back in the old days.

Looking around the only thing I see is the Tech-T Hush bolt that doesn't look much different than the stock one.

Styg
    Oh man, don't start up this shitstorm again.

I have an Apex, just don't like to always run with it on my resurrection. I am not trying to start anything up again - the Cooper-T bolt actually did work if you used a large bore barrel. It didn't work nearly as well as a flat-line or Apex, but it did give some list tot he shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygshore View Post
    I have an Apex, just don't like to always run with it on my resurrection. I am not trying to start anything up again - the Cooper-T bolt actually did work if you used a large bore barrel. It didn't work nearly as well as a flat-line or Apex, but it did give some list tot he shot.
    I don't think todays brittle as eggshell paint would hold up well to a Cooper T style back spin. They were brutal on paint.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

I think I might sacrifice my stock bolt to the paintball gods and see if I can cut a square slot in the bottom and get any sort of effect out of it.