Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingman Hammer 7

Awesome work! pm'd you

Hammer files added to the G-Drive. Thanks Skibbo!

hey Skibbo.
    very nice work on the Spyder MR 9 round mag. would you have time do the 10 round?

also, just out of curiosity (mostly because i've always used ACAD), why Inventor?
    Last edited by rampantsanity; 11-14-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Supports Inception Designs
    I could have time, but I don't have the mag.

I've used inventor since High School, (going on 7 years now) and I use it at work. I have a little experience with Solidworks, but I'm not as comfortable with it as I am Inventor. They also have a student version (98% similar to production version) that you can get for free with an .edu e-mail account, so that's a nice feature for yearly released.

Quote Originally Posted by rampantsanity View Post
    hey Skibbo.
    very nice work on the Spyder MR 9 round mag. would you have time do the 10 round?

also, just out of curiosity (mostly because i've always used ACAD), why Inventor?
    - - - Updated - - -

I could have time, but I don't have the mag.

I've used inventor since High School, (going on 7 years now) and I use it at work. I have a little experience with Solidworks, but I'm not as comfortable with it as I am Inventor. They also have a student version (98% similar to production version) that you can get for free with an .edu e-mail account, so that's a nice feature for yearly released.

hey Skibbo.

Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

crap...
    idk how i missed this (i'll check my forum settings) but, what measurements do i need to get you (since i have several)?

also...
    i'd like to see about modding the 10rd for easier manufacturing (there's no reason it should stay a 10rd mag; muuuuuhahahahahahahaha!)

since KAS bought out Spyder this year, someone is going to have to innovate the line. i called looking for mags and they hadn't even bothered to manufacture any; 90days+ for replenishment.

Supports Inception Designs

crap...
    idk how i missed this (i'll check my forum settings) but, what measurements do i need to get you (since i have several)?

also...
    i'd like to see about modding the 10rd for easier manufacturing (there's no reason it should stay a 10rd mag; muuuuuhahahahahahahaha!)

since KAS bought out Spyder this year, someone is going to have to innovate the line. i called looking for mags and they hadn't even bothered to manufacture any; 90days+ for replenishment.
    Basically, any dimension for a feature, basic profile dimensions, any slots, any cosmetic features etc.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by skibbo View Post
    Basically, any dimension for a feature, basic profile dimensions, any slots, any cosmetic features etc.

i'm inclined to keep the same shape but the mag itself needs to change.