Thread: CAD for the DNA board

Supports Inception Designs
    Here's the final layout from my end.
    Red side:

Also, here's an overlay of the DNA on the Mini-Morlock (green) from zdspb.com

Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Wow... just.... wow. Soooo tiny

Made a new thread to show off your awesome modelling When it's totally finalized can we have the 3D models so people can take them and implement them into their projects easily?

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Made a new thread to show off your awesome modelling When it's totally finalized can we have the 3D models so people can take them and implement them into their projects easily?

Awesome! I can post threads without even posting threads!

As far as I know there isn't going to be any major changes, and for the most part I would think people don't care about electronics placement since it's just a model anyways.

I'm using Inventor 2014 so that may cause some issues open up the .ipt/.iam files. I also uploaded .sat, .igs, .dwg, and .stl files. If any other file type is needed let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Here are the files:
    DNA Board

Here's a zip file of all the parts as well (just a copy of the dropbox files):
    DNA Board.zip
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.