Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: DNA Development Blog

Curt, are you still updating here? somewhere else to go?

Bueller?... Bueller?

Curt got a huge life opportunity that has taken his focus for a little while. He promised to get on here and give us an update as soon as some of the more urgent things he is dealing with get taken care of.

thanks for update, i hope its a great one!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Curt got a huge life opportunity that has taken his focus for a little while. He promised to get on here and give us an update as soon as some of the more urgent things he is dealing with get taken care of.
    wait, he already fixed EverQuest about 10 years ago, what more could pull him away from this? i know, maybe he is trying to fix the "healthcare.org" site or maybe he is programming the robots for the next interplanetary trip, so this time they actually work. cause he seems to cram 10 pounds of programming into a 5gram chip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    wait, he already fixed EverQuest about 10 years ago, what more could pull him away from this? i know, maybe he is trying to fix the "healthcare.org" site or maybe he is programming the robots for the next interplanetary trip, so this time they actually work. cause he seems to cram 10 pounds of programming into a 5gram chip.

Supports Inception Designs
    So I had a huge opportunity fall into my lap last month that completely turned my universe upside-down. I wasn't looking for it, it came looking for me. Substantial raise in pay, small team, unlimited flexibility and in on the ground floor of what might be a very large upside.

My workshop? gone. not GONE gone, but packed away into a truck and soon to be on its way to LV where I am now. I know because I will be flying back to Georgia on the 1st to drive it out here. yay me. My house is already rented out and I had to find a new one in Vegas right quick-o

I am committed to getting the DNA board and OLED in particular finished up once I get unpacked and settled here, nothing about my virtual presence has changed, emails and webpages will stay the same. Sorry for the delay, but I just did not see this coming.
    Last edited by Curt; 12-28-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Congratulations, and thanks for the update. Good to hear from you and glad to here you will be continuing as time permits.

*waits patiently*

Oh I'm still here! Just got done from unpacking my electronics gear and I should be back in the swing soon. In fact I'll post a video when I get the chance.

Excellent! I have a cocker SR that is in serious need of a new board/oled screen.