Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: DNA Development Blog

Quote Originally Posted by curt View Post
    love it!

Getting excited, OLED screen on one of my Droids Tadao boards just went out so that will be getting A DNA board now too. Another Tadao board going in the trash.

Supports Inception Designs
    I'll make a video tonight.. I am scratching all my embedded-UI itches with this project.

greyed-out off selections, on-screen prompt, sensible repeat delays, scaled fonts, gonna have a lot of polish for this first iteration.

No problem. I don't mind waiting for more goodies either. Just wanted to make sure the single stamp was enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Yeah I got it, sorry I have visions of getting the latest version of the software flashed for you before sending out the board but I have been too wrapped up in the OLED. I'll get a new one turned around to you tomorrow, sorry for the delay
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

just about have the API sorted and, well, here is what I have so far. Since the OLED is built as a graphics module the possibilities are pretty unlimited, I will be working up a status screen with timer and BPS and the flashy-zippy soon.

http://northarc.com/dna/oled_2.mp4

That is really looking good. Is there a way for the graphical play back mode to scale to fit in guns with different cycles etc and get as good a resolution as possible?

I have found being able to tell your bolt times and ball drop times to be hugely useful in tuning gun and loader systems. Such an AWESOME tool.

Yeah that graph will auto-scale based on number of solenoids and actual length of the firing cycle, I didn't make that clear.

Love this stuff...
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Insider
    Super cool.