Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So for the Morlock code port to DNA, what fire modes would you like included?

billyball mode i think is what it was called but it was 1bps and them you can make it as high as 3 bps

Supports Inception Designs
    could have sworn.. yeah here it is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MPU-6050...8844%26ps%3D54

the DNA board can interface directly with that through the i2c bus, musket-mode would cost you a few jumper wires and that module.

-Curt

Awesome! That could be hysterical to play

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    could have sworn.. yeah here it is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MPU-6050...8844%26ps%3D54

the DNA board can interface directly with that through the i2c bus, musket-mode would cost you a few jumper wires and that module.

-Curt

My take on a pump mode:
    1 shot, then trigger disable for specific time. 500ms to 2 seconds adjustment range maybe to simulate cycling the pump. This gets rid of the multiple trigger pulls per ball.

You could also set a "hopper size" to simulate tube feed, etc. Example: every tenth shot there is a 5-10 second trigger disable (to emulate swapping tubes or filling a box hopper). Or you could have a selectable "max" ball count for ammo restricted play. Essentially disabling for LONG periods (think minutes). It'd need to have a power cycle reset prevention though.

Just some quick thoughts.

For openbolt designs, all the normal ones.

Closed bolt I would love to see the return of the oddly fun sniper mode that the WAS boards had for excals. Basically, it fires the ball and delays cycling the bolt until you let go of the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by lappyx86 View Post
    For openbolt designs, all the normal ones.

Closed bolt I would love to see the return of the oddly fun sniper mode that the WAS boards had for excals. Basically, it fires the ball and delays cycling the bolt until you let go of the trigger.
    hehe, yeah I know, as I mentioned earlier sniper is my favorite mode, I invented it. Not surprised WAS picked it up.

I need clarification on the current definition on "all the normal ones"

Normal ones on most boards:

Unlimited semi-automatic
    Adjustable semi-automatic
    PSP ramping (12.5)
    PSP 3-round burst
    NXL full-automatic
    Millennium
    Custom ramping
    Auto-response
    3-round burst
    Full-automatic

guess I've been away from the game too long

Anti chop mode

what about a mode that requires a loader board hook-up that automatically sends a pulse to the loader to cycle a ball into the breech during the correct part of a firing cycle and the marker not cycling the bolt forward until the loader sends a return pulse. this should remove the delay between the marker firing, the loader sensing it, and the ball finally making it into the breach (also should help stop quite a lot of chops and breach breaks).
    Last edited by swiftblade13; 08-01-2013 at 05:25 PM.