Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So for the Morlock code port to DNA, what fire modes would you like included?

Shhhh nothing. Post it! LOL

Supports Inception Designs
    not until it's done, but you do know I program games for a living, right? ...

Are we going to have to beat the 7th castle in zelda to shoot this thing?

wouldn't hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    not until it's done, but you do know I program games for a living, right? ...
    This is exciting

Another mode that just popped into my head:
    "Chaos101" or "roll of dice"
    For the first x amount of shots(random number from 5 to 10) the marker works normally
    then the marker fires for each trigger pull a random number of shots from one to 4(or 5?) with the board only registering one pull every half or third second
    this way if for every trigger pull that is registered the gun shoots 4 shots the rate of fire would be either 12(third second sampling 4 balls max per pull), 10(half second sampling 5 balls max per pull) or 8(half second sampling 4 balls max per pull).

dual noid guns ala the shoebox are amazing with the mythical sniper mode lol Pull the trigger first noid releases the air out the barrel, release the trigger gun re-cycles, no noise just air and ball....

Yes I remember people going nuts for it, my 'cocker lived in that mode

I think I'd like a mode where you pull the trigger and the gun shoots. Is that something you can do?

Man, been sortof out of paintball for a while. Last I knew all these fire mode thingies were going the way of the dodo. Now it's ramping capped at 12bps? Why not just full auto? :-)

Anyway, I use autoresponse for making sure hoppers and eyes are functioning properly. That's already been mentioned though...

Quote Originally Posted by sniper1rfa View Post
    I think I'd like a mode where you pull the trigger and the gun shoots.
    Lol. This is my favorite response yet