Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New e frame for autocockers

Like an inception logo with a brain in the middle ? Haha

I like where this is going!

That way people can still have their own products but show where the concept and design was drawn from

Quote Originally Posted by weerez935 View Post
    Like an inception logo with a brain in the middle ? Haha
    I kinda like the idea of using the inception logo as a part of a lightbulb or exclimation poaint

Insider
    I put a feeler out on the purchase of a BL-AC this morning at the gym, I'll have to pick up some parts to get me started with a basic design. I have a few projects ahead of this that I am committed to finish first, but I have always been fascinated with the AC and have always wanted one. This could be fun.

Let me know if you need anything.
    I have tons of cocker parts and even a few I'd part with.

Mainly because I bought a nexus sig series, an evolution (98), and am making offers on a break beam Karni (missing reg, pneums, frame) today

Insider
    Tony (another part of J4) has been picking up old cocker parts for years. He has dozens of every part. Every part. He even has a stack (literal stack) of psychoballistics cockers. Boxes of just gripframes. Regs. 3-ways. So write tony@j4pb.com and ask if you need anything. He has it. Really. Might not be able to find it, but...

Insider
    Josh, are you guys still going to produce the "torque block body" that you mentioned in one of your YouTube videos?

Insider
    Yep, a block body or 'blank' as we are calling them makes a lot of sense. We can even do short runs of custom bodies for small change.

Insider
    When will the blanks be available?
    Are you guys going to offer a file like AGD did with the SLUG body to help designers?

Insider
    No clue - we are going full steam ahead on getting this first set done and out the door. Any timeline we set until we have a good grasp on the pre-orders will be ruined. Just a reality I have found in the last couple of months. But it is not something will delay. (edit - hard sentence, it is not something we are going to not do, or slip through our fingers. We really want to see PL stuff.)

We will send out CAD for quite a bit of it, we really want to see what the aftermarket and small shops can and want to do with this, plus offer support as much as we can.
    Last edited by pbjosh; 08-06-2013 at 10:29 PM.