Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New e frame for autocockers

Insider
    For popping a sear, with LPR based air - I would only need a small portion of what is needed to cycle the ram in a 'cocker.

Should be about the same air needed to knock a pilot driven solenoid over, and that is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Gotta look at the trigger pin dude, all that space above it isn't useful trigger.

You're not at all concerned about the 0.22 square mm curtain area?
    It actually doesn't seem nearly that high when shooting it. Hand goes right against the top of the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    For popping a sear, with LPR based air - I would only need a small portion of what is needed to cycle the ram in a 'cocker.

Should be about the same air needed to knock a pilot driven solenoid over, and that is what it is.
    Ah, that's what I get for not paying attention.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Insider
    Ah, that's what I get for not paying attention.
    No worries, I actually had a set built for me that was based off the CRCB unit, but they couldn't come up with a reasonable price. Tiny little thing, 220psi operation. Only 3-4ms longer operation then a Mac33 for my application.

Insider
    Okay, preliminary sketches. Still need to fit some stuff in, but I have the basics.

Here is the "sled" or 'Slider' Frame concept. The frame is Racegun specs on top, Angel specs below (well, rough guess.) NO style yet.

Again, details to still be worked out, basic concept.

Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Insider
    Not a standard sear. They drop really low to catch the bottom of a sliding trigger. Take up way to much room.

Since Centerflag, Racegun and Eclipse had their own sear, and it was just way easier do the design with a bespoke sear... I did one that is the same either way you install it.

Yes, there needs to radius's added and such.

Slider Frame Side to show sear.jpg

i remember the old centerflag frames, they seemed to have problems with activating some threeways. too high of a LPR preasure also would cause some trouble.

Insider
    To low of an LPR setting? I could see that... at least affecting the dwell.

The throw on this is long, most likely longer then a Centerflag's throw. It should be no different then actually pulling the trigger. As if you replaced the trigger on a slider with a pneumatic ram.