Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: New e frame for autocockers

Insider
    I am not always the best at getting what is IN my head out either! I figure if you didn't understand me, it is generally my fault.

Insider
    V2, piston is the brassish looking piece at the end.

I am going to do an inline one more like the centerflag now. Will be a bit more space, but most likely simpler all around.

Luke, had one guy interested in a 86* frame...

Slider Frame v2 at cycle.jpgSlider Frame v2 at rest.jpg

Insider
    I guess I won't be any help on this, I don't fully understand the concept so there's not much I can do.

Insider
    Luke, What don't you understand? I might not be the best at explaining stuff, but try me!

Luke. Therewill be two moving parts inside the frame. A sear as usual. And a sled that will control the three way. Timing is all set by the sear/sled contact. The brass piston in the back will push the sled which will also move the sear. Electro pnuematic solenoid in frame controls the brass piston

Insider
    So really the idea is similar to the 'electro-pneu-mag-mod' using a Universal T-Board, mpa3 with piston and S070C-SDG-32 VALVE. Starting to make sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    So really the idea is similar to the 'electro-pneu-mag-mod' using a Universal T-Board, mpa3 with piston and S070C-SDG-32 VALVE. Starting to make sense...
    Yep. Instead of moving the sear directly in a mag, in the autcocker it will move a "sled" that moves the sear AND the 3-way rod.

Insider
    So really the idea is...
    Yep.

any update on this?