Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: New e frame for autocockers

Insider
    Old style - not sure which that is. Let me see here...

Those frames had tons of room. Not saying to replicate the frame so much as just replicate the screw points so the gripcover works. Or a Dye frame - anything .45ish that we like and know the gripcovers work on. Existing gripcovers would dictate the screw points. Of course, we can open source whatever we want, so maybe just detail the parts to cover tripping the sear and activating the 3-way and then letting people go hog wild on the rest.

If you are doing mech a standard 45 would fit everything fine also.

Might get out the calipers on Monday and figure out the right positions for all of this. I do have a couple frames still... (holds slider 45 in one hand, raceframe in the other.)

I believe that's an LCD. Could be wrong though.
    Last edited by weerez935; 08-03-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Typo

i do believe it is an LCD as well. All of the angel frames had plenty of room in them. It was just taken up by their giant board. i would like a A1 style frame, i liked them the most.

Yea SB was the A1 refresh before they went out.

What about a Viking frame? They are big and fit cockers I believe.
    Last edited by weerez935; 08-03-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Ok just to throw this out there... Curt is making a board and with enough interest, luke would probably do a run of cocker frames that would take that board as a drop in.

????????

PROFIT!

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Ok just to throw this out there... Curt is making a board and with enough interest, luke would probably do a run of cocker frames that would take that board as a drop in.

????????

PROFIT!
    I like this.

He did an INCREDIBLE job on the 86* frames for mags. I've talked to no one who's held my mag who didnt instantly fall in love with the feel of that frame. I remember at living legends talking to the J4 paintball guys and I asked them about their gun after setting mine down on their table... FAIL. infact that happened at almost every booth. Except for the scarab arms booth where they didnt know what an automag was, even though they were clearly using a mag valve.

different story though back on topic.

an 86* E-cocker luke frame with curts board would be the TITS

Insider
    It could perhaps happen...

Insider
    Yeah, we are old school Mag whores, we totally admit it. Most anything old school actually, classic gun whores.

We are starting production here soon and can knock out some gripframes, even a completed kit without a problem. Since we are doing, well, an entire gun.

You guys can CAD what you want, or we can. But on our side a short production run of 20-50 wouldn't be that hard. We are using Solidworks. A gripframe in short run that just needs some basic milling wouldn't be a problem.

86*, 98*, standard 45. Lets whip something up!

I'm excited now.

That's why I love this forum